UnitedMarshalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome New and Old Members of United Marshalls

2 posters

Go down

Welcome New and Old Members of United Marshalls Empty Welcome New and Old Members of United Marshalls

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello Everyone. I am glad that you are part of the United Marshalls Community for Cossacks 3 or anything else. If you want to officially be part of the United Marshalls just contact Field Marshall in the Cossacks 3 forum or in game. If you have any suggestions please place them in this part of the forum. Any suggestions is welcomed. We want to make this a strong community with lots of great people sharing their game experience.

For old members I hope that you are as excited for Cossacks 3 or at least ready to give it a try. Unfortunately because of all the movement of AoE3 since it original belonged to Microsoft Games and now Robot Entertainment it was just a mess for the community. But now Cossacks 3 being an independent studio brings great opportunities for creating a new RTS community.Please give it a try.

Admin
Admin

https://unitedmarshalls.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome New and Old Members of United Marshalls Empty Re: Welcome New and Old Members of United Marshalls

Post by Smoker Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Hi, I'm glad you are bringing back this old clan. AoE3 inactivity destroyed our community but Cossacks 3 looks like a promising new game. I am certainly looking into it. It will be a bit hard getting used to the massive size army but other than that it looks fine. I am good old Smoker from AoE3 clan.

Smoker

Back to top Go down